Ten Things You Need to Know About Me
- I love helping people of all ages figure things out, and make connections.
- If you bring up martial arts, expect us to be talking for a while.
- I was a member of a mime troupe in high school.
- French is my second language, but I lost my fluency. (I sure hope I find it, again!)
- I read everything, except manuals, unless there are pictures.
- If you like white popcorn, then we’ll become fast friends.
- Dark chocolate is one of the single, best creations on this planet.
- I’ve taught myself how to build websites, create podcasts, & edit audio.
- I’m always on the look out for people who want advance reader copies of my books.
- Giving is a need, not a want.
Cruise around the site. You’ll find sneak peeks of upcoming books, links to current books, games, and trivia.
And if you have any questions, I’m a click away.